Scribbly Gums Art

This is our art blog because we thought it was about time to put our artwork onto a separate place!! It is where the bush and creativity meet.

There are two other blogs I regularly update which may be of interest to you also ..... Please come and say hi!!

Tattered Inspirations
(Mixed Media Blog)

A Taste of Honey
(ScrapBooking and Info Blog)

Scribbly Gums Art is named after our property 'Scribbly Gums' which is on the Lower Boro Road between Bungendore and Braidwood.

This blog is an ongoing celebration of those things and
will display Phil and my passions - art, painting, sculpture, mosaics, pottery, photography, mixed media and iron.....

Come and enjoy the art ..... and leave a comment - we would love to hear from you!

Carol & Phil Mead

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Damask Pot


Okay I know it has been a while but here is a pot I threw last year and I love



I call it the Damask Pot, it is glazed inside and on the outside it has trails of leaves and flowers which are raised......



I have also included a few of my recent layouts featuring my pots waiting for firing.... they are back now so glazing them will be what I do next weekend!!

Create like you love.... with passion


Love this place.....

Lots of love
Carol

No comments: